How to add & configure a contact sensor
In this guide,
you’ll learn how to add and to configure a SiMP Contact Sensor into your SiMPNiC ecosystem.
- Please make sure your smartphone, tablet or iPad is connected to your home WiFi router in 2.4GHz frequency.
- Open the SiMPNiC App on your smartphone, tablet or iPad.
- Tap Room, then (+) on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Follow the instruction on the SiMPNiC App or watch “How to add a SiMP Contact Sensor” video clip on the SiMPNiC channel via youtube.
- You may turn on or off the push notification once you added the SiMP contact sensor.
- You may configure the contact sensor’s sensitivity and interval; rename the sensor and bring it to the main page as your favourite device…
How to add and to configure a SiMP Contact Sensor as below,